Quality is in Porta Marine Service Sp. z o.o. the main motive of our staff members’ work.
Our welding personnel has proper certificates and permits to conduct welding works:
- Quality Assurance System acc. to ISO 3834-2 implemented and certified by the DNV-GL and ISO 9001:2015
- DNV-GL Plant Approval Certificate
- Certificate qualifying the Plant do Weld Class I, II, and III pipelines – DNV-GL
- RINA Plant Approval Certificate
- Welding technology according to EN 15614-1 standard examined and certified by DNV-GL, RINA, and TÜV
- Welding personnel possesses the appropriate certificates and permissions to carry out welding works: IWE / EWE (European Welding Engineer) assigned by the European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting; 2nd degree Certificates authorising for VT II Visual Inspections assigned by TÜV Cert.; All our welders possess the correct permissions assigned according to ISO 9606-1 and ISO 9606-3 standards.
- The manufactured products are certified by such Classification Societies as:
- Lloyd’s Register (LR), Bureau Veritas (BV), American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS), DNV-GL, RINA, and other.
The highest quality guarantee