The Company was founded in 2010 on the basis of experience of managers and engineers from the marine, steel structure, and welding industries gained over the years. The main activity of the Company is the prefabrication of pipelines and production of deck gratings.
The Porta Marine Service Sp. z o.o. Company has a cutting edge special, assembly, and welding equipment at its disposal.
We carry out the production in halls with a total surface of 2700 m2 equipped with gantries and cranes. The dimensions of halls, as well as their equipment and crane systems, confirm our production capabilities.
We want to meet your expectations and provide the maximum satisfaction possible. Therefore we want to present our Company as a potential contractor of pipelines and deck gratings.
We ensure that we are able to guarantee the highest quality of our products.
We count on your interest in our Company and we are at your disposal.
Pipelines made in the Porta Marine Service Sp. z o.o Company’s halls are welded according to our own technology recognised by Classification Societies using the following methods (acc. to EN 24063/ISO 4063):
- 141 (TIG)
- 135 (MAG)
- carbon steel (S235JRH, S355, etc.)
- high alloyed steel (304, 304L, 316, 316L, etc.)
- Copper alloys (CuNiFe)
We successfully implemented a technology of manufacturing 3/4” and 1/2” ferrules using the Flowdrill® chipless threading and drilling technology. This technology allows us to make extremely tight connections (up to 300 Bars) without the application of significantly more time-consuming ferrule welding.
The Porta Marine Service Sp. z o.o Company has at its disposal devices used to make a full scope of Victaulic-type pipe connections.
The highest quality guarantee
- Quality Assurance System acc. to ISO 3834-2 implemented and certified by the DNV-GL and ISO 9001:2015
- DNV-GL Plant Approval Certificate
- Certificate qualifying the Plant do Weld Class I, II, and III pipelines – DNV-GL
- RINA Plant Approval Certificate
- Welding technology according to EN 15614-1 standard examined and certified by DNV-GL, RINA, and TÜV
- Welding personnel possesses the appropriate certificates and permissions to carry out welding works: IWE / EWE (European Welding Engineer) assigned by the European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting; 2nd degree Certificates authorising for VT II Visual Inspections assigned by TÜV Cert.; All our welders possess the correct permissions assigned according to ISO 9606-1 and ISO 9606-3 standards.
- The manufactured products are certified by such Classification Societies as: Lloyd’s Register (LR), Bureau Veritas (BV), American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS), DNV-GL, RINA, and other.